Peer review prior to the authors submitting to the target journal, help to improve their manuscripts by providing professional comments objectively. You must have published a SCI, SSCI or EI paper as the first author or corresponding author.Join us
AIS Learning aims for providing guidance in academic writing, scientific software, research methods, or sharing academic experiences.
Applicant requires one of following standards：
1. Achieved a PhD degree or own a senior title
2. Full of experiences in academic paper writing and publishing
3. Ability to give a teaching session in your research area
4. Good in a specific scientific software or some technical methods
To extend the reach of academic conferences and promote academic exchange, we welcome experts with deputy-senior titles and above to join us as our conference guests (conference chair, keynote speakers, and conference organization committee member).Join us
AIS Editors are required to improve the quality of our authors' manuscripts in terms of both language and professional content by providing manuscript translation, polishing and scientific editing service. Experts meeting either of the following requirements are welcome to join us:
1. having published papers on SCI or SSCI-indexed journals as the first author;
2. with rich experience in translation, language and scientific editing.
AIS is looking for researchers and professional content writers to share insights into hot research topics, comments on industry policies, perceptions of academic and professional career development.Join us